Monday, July 25, 2011

Homeschool x 18 & 19: The Orphanage and Children's Hospital

This was my final visit to the orphanage. I let the kids go wild. A bunch of colored paper, some supplies and a couple of suggestions and they were free to create.

Houses, names, creatures, dinosaurs, and some cool designs was the name of the game.

Hard as...

I asked them what they wanted for their last meal with me and the unanimous choice was spaghetti. Some ended up wearing the meal, can't blame em it was damn good spaghetti.



Wild and crazy

I got invited to teach a class at the children's hospital. Most of these kids were in pretty rough shape dealing with some terrible things. They seem to like doing the art and it also kept their minds off of what they were dealing with, even if it was for a short time.

Shout out to the parents that helped out


His expression reveals everything. Another goal and another victory for him. He hustled me two games in a row.

Killer whale


Got some Mc's for a special treat.

Small but talented crew

No comments:

Post a Comment