Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Kaid Ashton Tees

To kick off the Homeschool foundation that I have started, I am selling Kaid Ashton T-Shirts. All proceeds from the shirts will go to future classes and the creation of a website for the foundation.

I have reached my goal of 20 classes in Manila (photos from the last 3 classes to come) and have turned the Philippine side of things over to some
very dedicated and hard working people who have already taught three classes and are teaching the next four on break dancing around Metro Manila.

I will be handling the international side of things, starting with a class in the next few weeks in Hong Kong and expanding from there.
The website will be up and running in a few weeks as well.

So, here's to kick it all off.
M, L, XL $25 each, includes international shipping (limited supply). Hit me up with an email if you are interested.
kaidashton@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment